A Poem By Budgie

Well today hasnt gone to well for me.
The below is done in the style of Kesha - Tik Tok.
I had some time on the journey home to think of the lyrics.

---------------------------------------------------------

Wake up in the morning with no hot water and feeling shitty,

Put my hat on and exit the house to go buy some biccies.

Before I leave I grab my shuffle and earphones (3.5mm jack!)

Realise I’m leaving for the day coz I’m on my bike and won’t be coming back.



Ain’t got a care in the world coz I’m doing manuals and 180 hops,

Coasting down the road with my middle finger up as I’m passing the cops.

Now I’m having a sesh at the festival place bus station,

Where I accidently cycled over some glass and picked up a cunting vibration.



Now riding carefully towards home in the pouring rain,

I can’t help but feel that this a fucking shame.

I would have been better just to stay in bed on my day off,

Today sucks bollocks coz I’ve also got a twating cough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------


Hope you all have a good New Years and a better 2010 if we dont see you before then.

Love The Loose Fit Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment