merry xmas

Well hope everyone had a good Xmas and got everything they wanted. The riding has been taking a bit of a back seat not because we not wanted to but the weather is doing its best to stop us. Having said that me and the Budge go out on our bikes two nights last week at the bus station. first night got moved on quite quickly so after faffing about moving the car we went and rode crown heights. steve got sickeningly close to foot jam whips while I pottered about and tryed 360 hops twas a good session. After a couple of hours of rididng we popped into town to say hello and happy bday to peeps.
Next day we were down the bus station again doing much of the same but this time we lasted a whole hour and a half before being moved on. I decided to call it a day at this point.
So am looking forward to the weather improving so I can ride some park again
anyhoos laters my lovers
Paddy

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment