sunday 17th

Well today was a story of two halves. Budge and phill both learned something new. steve manual on the deck and phill fotjam whips so props to them. Me on the otherhand things didnt go quite so well for. first fakie of the day and i somehow smacked my leg into my pedal (ouch), that kinda set the tone for the rest of the day. So for a couple of hours I merrily fell off. But after one to many falls admitidly quite a large fall off the top of the quarter, my evil alter ego "Moody Mark" came out (sorry for that fellas. Its ok though i did get punished for it :( I made the mistake of riding behind budge as he was fakieing the resulting crash ended up with me on the floor which hurt. so i went home battered and brused.
On a more light harted note here are some epic boobs we saw on saturday

epic

Anyway love you

Burbs

No comments:

Post a Comment