NightRiders

Well yesterday after fitting a new headset I decided I wanted to ride at night so I text the burbs and budgie and we arranged to meet up Bstoke skate park around 745ish.

I got there perfectly on time and budgie was already there so had a quick mess about, after about 10 mins of riding my headset became loose and nasty feeling, we took a look and desided I'd fitted it upside down :-( oh well, carry on.

Burbs arrived and after a bit of riding I actually switched out a few times and managed to drop in :-) scary shit as the ramps where starting to get wet...

Then another bike fault, this times Burbs' cranks came loose due to a missing spacer, we called it a day and went back to the car park for some quick maintenance, swapped my bearings round and it was all good :) Burbs managed to temp fix his bike today using a temp bolt and spacer.

Burbs and I then had a quick sesh up Oakley, i fell off grinding and twisted my ankle and got bars to the nuts :(
Burbs looked on form as usual...

Thats about all I have to say, no pics other than one of my car in the carpark...

Photobucket


Love Phil xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment